 General / 25378
    What is the Studios' Camera's Resolution —Mike Petrucelli
   This is driving my bonkers. I have been serching off and on for 2 months now for the resolution of the camera. So I finnally will post the question: What is the highest Hardware resolution the camera can capture. -Lord Insanity (23 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is the Studios' Camera's Resolution —Tom Boucher
   Someone posted on one of the other groups the other day that hardware wise using TWAIN drivers you can do 640x480 but the software that comes with it only works at 300x200 "Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)