 General / 25313
Re: TLC re-releasing discontinued LEGO Duplo set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 02:11:04 GMT

Christian Gemuenden wrote in message ...

Or, has such a re-release ever happened before?

Well, the Shell sets showing up in the US this year are listed as 1998, 2000
and would count as a re-release.

Rose