 General / 25164
Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:19:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
All I used was Clear Avery shipping labels printed on a color
printer.  These work great on white bricks but are only so-so on colored
bricks.  In general I am not big on stickers although I want to get some B&M,
Boston and Maine, stickers/decals for my Loco, Caboose, and a Boxcar.  Problem
is my printer does not print White so I will have to make a trip to my local
model train dealer to see what they have.

   Try printing it as a "negative" and applying it to white bricks.  In
other words - if your want white letters on a black background print the
black background and let the white brick show through the clear letters.

Brian