 Trains / Train Organizations / 898
Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:42:52 GMT

I'd say you guys did a great job for your first train show!
I loved the buildings and liberal use of tiles.

The only thing that bothered me was the unofficial stickers.
They were nicely done, but by forcing yourselves to use
just the brick encourages creativity.  Like the Bar/motel sign.
That was really cool!

KL

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Here's some more pictures of the NELUG train show this weekend.

The show was a blast!  Unfortunately I wasn't able to contribute significant
amounts of brick, but perhaps next time.  The models on the layout were
amazing, and the layout was a hit at the show!!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne