 General / 25098
Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:35:33 GMT

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
news:3A310BD6.C596D223@umich.edu...

I agree absolutely.  TLC is light years ahead of where they were 2 years • ago in
regards to the AFOL community and bulk sales.  Right now TLC is in • "Holiday
Mode".  They are really busy.  I think that probably by spring we will • have a
better selection of bulk sales, and see the direction that TLC is going as • far
as selling AFOLs (and others) LEGO in rare colors, as well as rare part • types.
This perhaps will make the 2002 issue a moot point.

I hope so too.
This was my point.
I dont want to wait till some software appears in 2002 before I can get a
better range of bulk bricks.
And I certainly DONT want to be able to only get bricks by modeling
something first. Let me just order the bricks.
But your idea of creating totally pointless models (from an artistic point
of view) is sensible if they 'force' us to make models as a way of producing
the orders.

regards
lawrence