 General / 25075
Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:25:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
<snippage>
I just think its some marketing statement where the author hasnt really give
much thought to how an AFOL might interpret the word. I think it means "any,
within the range of x bricks that are modelled in this CAD package" - and x
could be a very small number.
<more snippage>

If 'any' brick were to include the subset of red castle wall pieces with tudor
decorative printing, then I think we are getting somewhere. Somehow I suspect it
will not tho. Anyone have better info ?

Ray
l#124