 General / 25097
Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:27:02 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote:

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Lawrence,

I prefer to look at the current selection of bulk bricks in a positive
light.

I agree. But, I think people are getting carried away with the speculation.
TLG is doing things they haven't before. I believe, this year it the first
time they've really answered *requests* for things. (ie:new bulk parts). I
say be patient, enjoy & build with what you have/they offer now. Create. No
excuses. Create. Have fun.

Jonathan

I agree absolutely.  TLC is light years ahead of where they were 2 years ago in
regards to the AFOL community and bulk sales.  Right now TLC is in "Holiday
Mode".  They are really busy.  I think that probably by spring we will have a
better selection of bulk sales, and see the direction that TLC is going as far
as selling AFOLs (and others) LEGO in rare colors, as well as rare part types.
This perhaps will make the 2002 issue a moot point.

Gary Istok