 General / 25027
Re: Divers & Grey arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:04:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jon Kozan writes:

6560 is it.
Otherwise I know of Tan, Brown, Red and Black.

Probably too late for me to be of use for this,
but since I already looked I'll add this.  In
my collection, I have them in the following:

6560  3 x grey
5958  4 x tan
6442  2 x brown

KDJ