 General / 24989
  Divers & Grey arches?

Ok, I remember that ONE of the divers sets reportedly had 3 INVERSE GREY 1x4x5 arches, but I'm not sure which one it was... Anyone know which set it was and where I might be able to pick some up? DaveE (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) I'm pretty sure it was this one (URL) Diving Expedition Explorer. Julie (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Assuming you're just interested in the arches, another possibility would be the "Castle Expander Pack" #3732. For $4.99, it has four of those half-arches. -Christopher (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Umm, no, different piece. I'm looking for the INVERSE arch: (URL) castle expander pack has the regular arch: (URL) far as I've been told (or know), only one set ever has had the inverse arches in grey (3 of them nonetheless), and it was a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) I had no idea these existed in Grey. Now I'll have to order some of these sets, too, if they turn out to be right. Let me know, Dave, if you think of it, because I think my church would look MUCH better with these parts. I would probably buy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

I just happened to have a misb 6560 laying around, and it does indeed have 3 of these in gray: (URL) also happens to have the regular arch 1 x 5 x 4 (non-inverted) 3 in gray... go figure. :) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Yeah, I first saw them used in a MOC sometime a few months ago and it suprised me to no end... I had been looking around for the divers set but couldn't find it, and I was recently reminded that I should get some (for the AT-AT)... (...) As I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Yeah, but that's the thing- it's not supposed to look charred. :D Especially not the one over the doors, which is a full window surrounded by untouched rock... Anyway, the real secret behinf the church is that I'm too lazy to sit down and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) 6560 is it. Otherwise I know of Tan, Brown, Red and Black. -Jon (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Probably too late for me to be of use for this, but since I already looked I'll add this. In my collection, I have them in the following: 6560 3 x grey 5958 4 x tan 6442 2 x brown KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

I bought two copies of that set. They were on sale for 1/2 price at www.kbkids.com. They still had them cheap a few weeks ago. I used those gray inverse arches in this church. You can see them on the lower-left of the 2nd picture: (URL) Eaton (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)