 General / 24887
Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:45:45 GMT

Wow! Looks super.

I hope Todd and I can make it over. Some great buildings in there. fun!

-Suz

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
No fancy web pages but for those that can't wait here are a few pictures of
setup on Friday.  We still have to finish a little setup Saturday.  Anyway here
you go.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120100/

More pictures to come after the show.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will be participaiting in their first
ever train show this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd) at the Greenberg Train
Show in Wilmington MA.

Show times are:

Saturday, December 2nd  11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, December 3rd  11:00am - 4:00pm

Admission is:
$6 adults, $2 ages 6-12.

Directions:
The Shriners Auditorium is located 12 miles north of Boston.  Take I-93 to • Exit
39, turn right onto Concord Street, go 1/4 mile then turn left on Fordham • Road.

For more information visit either the NELUG homepage or the Greenberg website.

http://www.nelug.org/
http://www.greenbergshows.com/

Pictures will follow early next week.