 General / 24319
24318  |  24320
Subject:
Disney Bucket?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:51:00 GMT

I saw a few Disney basic buckets at Zany Brainy last night, but no price was
visible, and the clerk knew nothing about it (apparently the item wasn't yet
in their system).  It comes with 99 pieces--does anyone know the price?
  If the Pod Racer Bucket is any indicator, I'm guessing the Disney bucket
will run about $200.  8^)

     Dave!