 General / 24320
Re: Mecha 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
Attention all Seniors Officers:
Enemy mecha "02" has been photographed at several of our key military
strongholds. All military action on our part has resulted in catastophic
losses. All bases will be on high alert until further notice. Files at to be
found at:

And

End transmission.

Wow!!!!!

Great job! There's so much detail in that beast I'll be looking at it all
day! I love the use of birds as fingers - great idea. I'll miss Big Blue,
but if this is what we get instead, I'm all for it!
Any more close-ups hiding somewhere? I'd love to drool over some more of
those details!

-Jeremiah-