 General / 24321
Re: Disney Bucket?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:52:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
I saw a few Disney basic buckets at Zany Brainy last night, but no price was
visible, and the clerk knew nothing about it (apparently the item wasn't yet
in their system).  It comes with 99 pieces--does anyone know the price?
If the Pod Racer Bucket is any indicator, I'm guessing the Disney bucket
will run about $200.  8^)

    Dave!

I got one for 80 guilders (thanks to Barry Lamers). They're difficult to get
here in the toy shops although the other Mickey Mouse sets are available
everywhere. 80 guilders is about 35 US$.

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma