 General / 24214
Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:05:40 GMT

Hi Chris,

Very nice work. I like the detachable forward section.

While I was there, I also checked out the Esperanza. also very nice. The
little shuttle is a nice touch. I always like to see non-military stuff that
people make, just because it helps to flesh out the rest of the Space idea
to include regular folks.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:08:17 GMT
Subject: Update to U.S.S. Crusader

Greetings!

If you've got a moment please check out the update on my spaceship.  I added
a second deck and began detailing the sickbay.  There is also a new cargo
ship there along with my hospital transport ship.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoober

Please give me some feedback!
I posted this origiannaly to lugnet.space  FUT:lugnet.space

Chris <><