 General / 24260
Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:28:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Regarding this picture:

I LOVE the new use for the magnet bracket around the minifig's head.  I will
definiteley have to remember that!  BTW, what set did that white 2x2 tile
with the clipboard and stethescope come from?  Nice piece!

Dave
It comes in the Big Arctic Set.  It's a really great decoration that makes
the med lab feel... "meddy"!  The magnet bracket was one of those... HEY
THAT'S COOL moments.  The also attach on a bald minifig head and make a
funny hat.

Chris <><

Chris Giddens <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message

SNIP!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoober

Please give me some feedback!
I posted this origiannaly to lugnet.space  FUT:lugnet.space

Chris <><