 General / 24261
Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Chris,

Very nice work. I like the detachable forward section.

While I was there, I also checked out the Esperanza. also very nice. The
little shuttle is a nice touch. I always like to see non-military stuff that
people make, just because it helps to flesh out the rest of the Space idea
to include regular folks.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Yeah, the little shuttle is the "ambulance."  It lands in hostile zones and
makes pickups.  It connects via airlock with the Esperanza.

Chris <><