 General / 24197
  Update to U.S.S. Crusader

Greetings! If you've got a moment please check out the update on my spaceship. I added a second deck and began detailing the sickbay. There is also a new cargo ship there along with my hospital transport ship. Hope you enjoy! (URL) give me some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader

Regarding this picture: (URL) LOVE the new use for the magnet bracket around the minifig's head. I will definiteley have to remember that! BTW, what set did that white 2x2 tile with the clipboard and stethescope come from? Nice piece! Dave Chris (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader

Hi Chris, Very nice work. I like the detachable forward section. While I was there, I also checked out the Esperanza. also very nice. The little shuttle is a nice touch. I always like to see non-military stuff that people make, just because it helps (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader

(...) It comes in the Big Arctic Set. It's a really great decoration that makes the med lab feel... "meddy"! The magnet bracket was one of those... HEY THAT'S COOL moments. The also attach on a bald minifig head and make a funny hat. Chris <>< (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Update to U.S.S. Crusader

(...) Yeah, the little shuttle is the "ambulance." It lands in hostile zones and makes pickups. It connects via airlock with the Esperanza. Chris <>< (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)