 General / 24169
    Re: What set has black roof peak/gable? —Kim Toll
   (...) If I'm understanding the piece you're refering to here ((URL) (I believe Gary Istok calls them "Gable Connectors"), you should only need one of these pieces at the top of the 'T' in the roof, not three. You can use the regualr double slope (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What set has black roof peak/gable? —Gary Istok
      (...) Kim, yes I was thinking the same thing as you were about needing only one of the gable connector pieces. But instead of talking about it I went off on a tangent about the Santa polybags. Yes 10 sounds right for the number of the black gable (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: What set has black roof peak/gable? —Erik Olson
     Wow. I'd like to see a sharp-pointy one. The present blunt ends don't meet up when you face two together. (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What set has black roof peak/gable? —Erik Olson
   (...) That seems logical enough. Possibly it will solve my problem when I get home. I had plugged in a half-pyramid on the fourth side. Somehow it all seemed so much trickier last night. But, one peak brick and one gable leaning on it.. so obvious! (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)