 General / 2409
Re: Mindstorms survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, stormwind@wombatgames.com (Jason Spangler) writes:

[...]
http://www.vqhost.com/cgi-win/vqiplayer.exe/VQPlayer/sotech2/Lego

Interesting...  One of the questions asks who else in your household you use
the LEGO MINDSTORMS with...

   Who do you use it with? Please select all that apply.

   [ ] Father
   [ ] Mother
   [ ] Brother
   [ ] Sister
   [ ] Son
   [ ] Daughter
   [ ] Other Relative
   [ ] Friend

Where's the Spouse / Fiance / Fiancee / S.O. checkbox?!

I guess they still think the product is for kids or something...

--Todd