 General / 2414
Re: Mindstorms survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:59:09 GMT

Actually, that question didn't even show up in my survey.  Didn't have a
suggestion box area either.  Weird.

Jason Spangler wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.general, stormwind@wombatgames.com (Jason Spangler) writes:
Interesting...  One of the questions asks who else in your household you use
the LEGO MINDSTORMS with...

   Who do you use it with? Please select all that apply.

   [ ] Father
   [ ] Mother
   [ ] Brother
   [ ] Sister
   [ ] Son
   [ ] Daughter
   [ ] Other Relative
   [ ] Friend

Where's the Spouse / Fiance / Fiancee / S.O. checkbox?!

I guess they still think the product is for kids or something...

Yeah...  I checked Friend as a substitute for Spouse.

I had a lot of fun with the suggestion/improvement section, listed
things like more inputs, more outputs, more memory, a stack for the
default VM so subroutines can call subroutines, RIS was a good value but
the expansions are too much for what you get, radar, sonar and GPS
sensors, and Cybermaster-like RF interface for constant non-line of
sight communications.  Maybe I went a little overboard, but I had to on
the chance someone at Lego will actually read them.  :-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/