 General / 23663
  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) Um. Sadly, it doesn't look that way to me. No new cool big sets. Lots of little "play oriented" cars. New supercar discontinued already. RCX 2.0 = still the same thing. Etc. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) Say WHAT? The 8448 is already discontinued? Are they still available from S@H? I still haven't gotten mine yet. This bodes unwell for me. *visions of the price premium he paid for the 8880 when he failed to buy one in time dance in his head* (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) remember, the 8458 siver car was not in the first catalogs last year. They are probobly just keeping the big technic for 2001 a secret for now. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) For the last several years they have never shown all of the sets in the first in-box catalog. there were 38 or so Technic/Mindstorms sets in 2000 (including promo and power pack sets) but only a handful were ever shown in the US catalogs and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

What's wrong with Cyber Slam? I thought they were challenging! I guess I've been playing with Town too long. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) Unfortunately, some people tend to close their mind to new Technic ideas such as creating a game out of it. This is the case with the lackluster sales of Cyberslam. My enjoyment of it stemmed from 1) the colors and 2) the interactive nature of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)