 General / 23549
Re: So, is that it....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:23:06 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
In lugnet.town, Erin Windross writes:
So is that it.....?

If you want to boil a frog you can't throw it into boiling water -- it'll
just jump out, and away from harm.  But if you place the frog in tepid
water, and then slowly turn up the heat it'll never notice what is going on
until it's too late -- and presto, boiled frog!

Life on Mars 7315.  First there was space ships with open-work "air-tight"
compartments, now there is one with a wagon cover as it's main body • section.

Now, isn't that JUST wrong!

What I find more wrong is that the "wagon cover" seems to be just a thin
plastic doohickey rather than a proper element - I thought it was one of the
8x8 half-cylinders from the 7106 Droid Escape, even with all-over print of
that weird red honeycomb pattern it still would have been infinitely
preferable. Not only that, but there doesn't seem to be anything but empty
space underneath, not even an underside! Let's just hope it was ajust a
graphical glitch in the way the ship was superimposed over the background.
Fat chance, I know, but there you go ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/