 General / 22392
    Playability of RoboRiders? —David Simmons
   I just bought three of the #8511 Frost for the trans-light blue spears and other cool parts. It was totally a parts buy. I was especially happy to note that the lids of the storage canisters can be used as wheels. This is very cool, since they are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Playability of RoboRiders? —Bradley Dale
     I saw a bunch of those sitting around in a hardware store today. I thought the prices are a bit high on this line. Especially since a couple 5925 Pontoon Planes were sitting above them. I almost bought that set, but I decided to buy a MAD magazine (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Playability of RoboRiders? —Dave Johann
     Agreed. If I had bought the Roboriders based on the first one I picked up (Frost), I never would have gone for them at all. They are models and that's it. There really isn't any playability with them. I, too, bought them for the parts, but not the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Playability of RoboRiders? —Christian Gemuenden
   Hey Technic fans, I know that a lot of you actually buy these Roboriders for parts, while I bought them because I simply like the way they look, that's it. I also try to coolect all 130 different wheels and that's not easy at all. So, those of you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)