 General / 22373
Re: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:01:58 GMT

Along those same lines:

When viewing sets in the guide, say:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1782

Can the "In the Community" section be put above the "My Collection" section?
To me, this makes more sense.  I'm much more likely to be looking at who
else has it/who wants to sell it, than to be changing my collection.

I guess I could logout and that would fix it, but then I'd be logging in and
out all the time.

But, I'll second the vote on a way to "mass update" ... maybe you could put
up a page like:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/system/town/divers&v=c

but with the eight additional fields off to the right:
Private///Public
Own/Want to Buy/Want to Sell/Notes/Own/Want to Buy/Want to Sell/Notes

(Of course in tabular form)

Mike
--
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com
"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message
Geez, why can't I include a subject...

Hey Todd,
Is there some way we can add the list of sets we own
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=262)
without adding them one at a time?  For example, is there a way that I • can
send LUGNET a list of set numbers and have it add them all to my set • list?
If not, are you planning on adding this feature or something similar?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/