 General / 22377
Re: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Hey Todd,
Is there some way we can add the list of sets we own
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=262)
without adding them one at a time?

If you're viewing a bunch at once -- say, a whole theme or a whole year --
you can click the "Full" link near the top and see 10 on a page at once.
That's what I did anyway when I walked through all the Space sets to enter
my list.  I also rated them at the same time.

For example, is there a way that I can send LUGNET a list of set numbers
and have it add them all to my set list?

Not yet.

If not, are you planning on adding this feature or something similar?

Yes.

--Todd