 General / 22372
RE: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:52:39 GMT

Geez, why can't I include a subject...

Hey Todd,
Is there some way we can add the list of sets we own
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=262)
without adding them one at a time?  For example, is there a way that I can
send LUGNET a list of set numbers and have it add them all to my set list?
If not, are you planning on adding this feature or something similar?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/