 General / 22369
    (no subject) —Bram Lambrecht
   Hey Todd, Is there some way we can add the list of sets we own ((URL) adding them one at a time? For example, is there a way that I can send LUGNET a list of set numbers and have it add them all to my set list? If not, are you planning on adding (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        RE: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject) —Bram Lambrecht
     Geez, why can't I include a subject... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject) —Mike Faunce
     Along those same lines: When viewing sets in the guide, say: (URL) the "In the Community" section be put above the "My Collection" section? To me, this makes more sense. I'm much more likely to be looking at who else has it/who wants to sell it, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Adding sets to personal set lists (was: no subject) —Todd Lehman
   (...) If you're viewing a bunch at once -- say, a whole theme or a whole year -- you can click the "Full" link near the top and see 10 on a page at once. That's what I did anyway when I walked through all the Space sets to enter my list. I also (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)