 General / 22338
Re: Mindfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:
Is there going to be another Mindfest?

The impression I got from the MIT people afterward was that they didn't want
to do it again for a while.

Yeah, my impression was similar-- It seemed to me that they were trying to set
an example of an event and hoped that other organizations would follow suit. I
didn't really get the feeling that it'd be a regular thing, or even a more
than once thing.... Too bad, though-- it was quite a lot of fun :)

DaveE