 General / 22311
  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Good question! The only instrument I've seen actually made by Lego for minifigs is the Wild West cavalry trumpet. There were also drums built from bricks in the Islanders sets. Lots of people have done marching bands of various sizes, from TLC (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Legopalooza (Was: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?)

(...) Mmmmm... That was fun. My favorite Legopalooza moment was when Hootie and the Brickfish performed eight consecutive Bruce Brickstein songs in a single breath. The singer immediately passed out and fell on Timmy, sending the poor Town Jr. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legopalooza (Was: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?)

(...) ABSolutely it's McSpamcake. I also hear the Brickenrocker site is due for an update this Fall! (URL) There's a (...) Indeed! I hear Brickney Spears might be available, although The Studs are still my favorite. The teen throb Brickstreet Boys (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Of course with some of the part in town. You could build a 'really big' synth at minfig scale? You could proably add Jarre style fx if you where careful. I was asking because I was intrested and also because I had a load of old Commodore 64 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:39C9286B.1CB002...est.net... (...) an (...) and (...) single (...) the (...) Tho I have never heard of these other bands, John, the Brick Street Boys are shown in the latest Mania mag. Check (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Only one comment: make any music OPTIONAL, please! I hate sites which start to play music at me. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?

(...) Oh my yes. (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)