 General / 21925
Re: New for Fall! The BD-5i!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:16:43 GMT

Thanks Paul!

My goal was to make the most of the fewest parts, and I think I accomplished
my goal.

It was even kid-tested yesterday at Wayne's house (see my other post in
.general) and it held up perfectly.

Maybe I should send the design to LEGO. ;^)

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Newsgroups: lugnet.build,lugnet.general
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 14:55:55 GMT
Subject: Re: New for Fall! The BD-5i!!

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...

We are proud to announce the release of the BD-5i, with a 12 1x1 cargo
capacity, located just aft of the cockpit.

I could tell that this was a clever little creation by the way I just kept
coming back to the pictures thinking, "now wait, how did he do that?" and
having to look closer because there were all these clever little
construction details that weren't apparent at first glance. Fantastic work,
Mark!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164