 General / 21924
21923  |  21925
Subject:
Visit to Wayne Hussey's house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:14:45 GMT

Hi LUGnuts,

Yesterday, September 9th, I went to Wayne Hussey's house.

Man, does he have a lot of LEGO.

I took a few pics, including myself in a LUGNET T-shirt :^D and Wayne's LEGO
archive, of which you can see a couple pictures. The picture you see of a
drawer with lots of li'l yellow bits is the minifig drawer of the archive...
Wayne has displayed every head on every torso ever released (AFAIK).

Overall, it was a lot of fun, and I got to meet a few PNLTC'ers as well.

Enjoy.

~Mark

--
Mark's Lego Creations