 General / 21923
21922  |  21924
Subject:
bed sheets and draperies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:19:20 GMT

While looking through some old SAH catalogs I discovered an ad for bed sheets,
comforters, pillow shams, and draperies for your LEGO room.

The ad appeared in the middle insert of the 1996 Holiday catalog, and I have
the feeling that these products are no longer available through mail order.

Does anyone know if the LICs in Minneapolis or Orlando carry these items?

I'd be glad to scan a picture of the ad if anyone is interested.

Decorate well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.mesginet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm