 General / 21926
21925  |  21927
Subject:
I need advice for Shopping @ Home, please help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:23:00 GMT

Okay, well I have some little catalogs that look like this-
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/d00am-125dpi/index.html
You know, the one that comes with the sets.  All of the prices in it include
shipping, and therefore are much more resonable than the S@H catalogs that come
in the mail.  Prices are supposed to be in effect until March 31, 2001, but
would they make an exception?  I need to know if anyone has used this after
they brought in seperate shipping costs, and if it works.  I think that the
shipping costs are too high, and I would really like to find a way around it.
Can I do this?