 General / 21560
Re: WOOD LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:00:38 GMT

Gary,
I always enjoy your postings about early Lego sets and accessories. Do you
have any photos of the older items from your collection?

I have seen the pictures at  http://my.voyager.net/lar/gistok.html . But
several of the pictures don't show up due to bad links. (ie "Gary's Big Pile
of Stuff", "Gary's City Hall", etc )

I would love to see some of your more recent creations and photos of very
early Lego releases. I'm also interested in seeing how you store the
collection.

Thanks,

Bryan
bryan@kinkel.net

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message

That EBAY wooden box you saw in EBAY (with the 2 children and the LEGO • pattern on
the box) was the one I bid on (and won).