 General / 21491
Re: Mailboxes vs. safes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:39:53 GMT

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
[XPOST lugnet.fabuland]

In lugnet.general, SRC wrote:

See, THIS is a LEGO mailbox...    :-)

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3786

Is that one or two pieces?  Used anywhere else?

Steve

Two pieces.  Wonderful isn't is!  The top to the mail box is used in 3633
the Fabuland Motor Boat.

sheree