 General / 21406
Re: Big Blue Gundam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:18:36 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
I just posted pictures of my Gundam mech. Find it at

Bryce, That Gundam is awesome! Great hands, great head, great everything! A
real feast for the eyes.

A special thanks to Jeremy Sproat, Pat Justinson, Mark Sandlin, Mladen Pejic,
and of couse Pallas Works.
Bryce McGlone

You guys are all Mech-xellent