 General / 21280
    Re: LEGO Desk —Mike Walsh
    "Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:39A305E5.7C8045...ger.org... (...) First - I love the desk. Second - I swear that last night I saw an article that mentioned that Eric's client was in Seattle but I can't seem to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Desk —Matthew Miller
     (...) It actually says Seattle in the first few paragraphs on Eric's web page. But unless Jeff Bezos switched jobs Sept. 99, it wasn't for him. (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Desk —Mike Poindexter
   I think it is not a rare request, as Rosie O'Donnel was wanting one as well. I guess it would have to be glued if she was planning on sitting on it... Mike PS: Wouldn't the studs be unconfortable to set your arms on? You would get bump patterns and (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Desk —James J. Trobaugh
   I would think the client would put a piece of glass over the top to make it smooth. I think I'd like to have one with some road plates built into it. Then you could build some little towns while you're on a conference call or something. Image the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Desk —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Wow, that is one of the craziest things I ever heard of / seen. Was the person who requested the desk a big LEGO fan, or someone who was just seeing if the company would do it? Hmm.. maybe I should ask Black & Veatch for a LEGO cube. As for Rosie, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Desk —Kevin Loch
   He probably wanted studs on top so he could build on it. KL (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)