 General / 21255
Re: The LEGOCRATIC National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
"Nicholas Fezie" <NSFosaur@aol.com> wrote in message
I must disagree with you here Tim.  I believe Juniorization is actually
conservative because fewer parts are used.  Liberals would use as many
parts as possible to build models.  So that's my two cents.

If you're looking at it from the perspective of parts, yes.  But, I was
looking at it from the POV of conservatives lean towards 'older' moral
values (good sets, many pieces, _how they used to be_), where liberals seek
change from those ways (juniorization).
Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

Correct there.  Seems like the basic views of the parties are in contention
with one another.  What a great controversy...

-Nick