 General / 21256
Re: One for the archives (in your dreams, & my nightmares)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Back when brickfest was going on, there was a collection of images the
webcam took of people's behinds.

Butt only the good pictures were saved.

I thought mine could perhaps be added to the collection.

I'm glad you're not a refrigerator repairman during your day job. ;-)

[F-up set to lugnet.off-topic.pun]

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake.. official snack of the United States Senate.