 General / 21254
Re: New Website Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
Hello everyone. I just completed the new website design over at S.W.A.T.

http://members.aol.com/swatlego

It is best viewed with 800x600 resolution (with small text) and up. I have
been trying to make this site more "friendly" than my other one to peoples
computers. I know my old site took only seconds for me to open, but I have
DSL! Now this site should load very quickly :-) Why don't you stop by and have
a looksee. Make sure you look at the new "Battles" section and my new Lego
Town in the "Other Models" section. Please feel free to give me any comments
on my new site, good or bad. Thanks!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego

Very nice Nick! I love that layout!

BTW, I have a banner to your site on my index and I will move it to the links
page when I make it.

--Me @ http://Roode.tripod.com/warringsuns/