 General / 21209
Re: New Website Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:49:16 GMT

    Great site design. Your right it does load up well and I have a slow
connection. I like how you've scaled the mini figs with the technic figs. I
love how all the enemy is then 2 feet tall. Cool to see someone using the
technic figs too. I think there really underused.

    Jon.

--
Starship Bardiel
http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html

"Nick Crocco" <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message
Hello everyone. I just completed the new website design over at S.W.A.T.

http://members.aol.com/swatlego

It is best viewed with 800x600 resolution (with small text) and up. I have
been trying to make this site more "friendly" than my other one to peoples
computers. I know my old site took only seconds for me to open, but I have
DSL! Now this site should load very quickly :-) Why don't you stop by and • have
a looksee. Make sure you look at the new "Battles" section and my new Lego
Town in the "Other Models" section. Please feel free to give me any • comments
on my new site, good or bad. Thanks!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego