 General / 21225
21224  |  21226
Subject:
The LEGOCRATIC National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 02:35:25 GMT

Here is something for those of you who love to follow politics (Whenever you
need a break from the LEGOs, of course). Are you tired of the same ol'
politics of the past? The bitter fighting in Washington getting to you? Well,
the fine people of the LEGOCRATIC party have a ticket that works for you!
(Okay, you will not find it on any ballot). Well, just like the big political
parties had in Philly and LA, the LEGOCRATs held their national convention,
http://fbt.tvheaven.com/convention , This party's convention was similar with
the protestors outside and the fanfare inside. You can track the action
through the four nights as the delegates nominated Alegore for President and
Legorge V. Tree for Vice President of the United States.  The address is
http://fbt.tvheaven.com/convention . Enjoy it!
~Chris Fortier
http://www.chrisfortier.com