 General / 21224
Re: New Quick Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 02:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Crocco writes:
Ok, here is a new poll. Go here:

http://members.aol.com/swatlego

If the site works, reply with "works" in body message. If it doesn't, just
say "no" in body message. Also, please state your operating system. It seems
as though the site only works for 50% of the people for some reason and I
can't figure out why... Thanks for everyone's participation!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego

I feel stupid replying to my own poll, but I think I found the problem. I
tried to load my webpage using Netscape and it didn't work, so I gotta fix it.
I should have a netscape friendly page up later tonight!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego