 General / 21041
RE: I need LUGNET portable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:35:11 GMT

Jason writes:
Last week, on vacation, I came upon several sets at Walmart in a
really "backwater" part of Kentucky.  A lot of these were $15.
I had no idea what the usual price was, so I didn't buy them.
It seemed kind of cheap though.

Well, I get back today, browse the sets, and find out these were
all $50+ sets. Mostly Aquanauts and Hydrozone stuff.  Oh well.

You should usually be able to get a pretty good guess of the price by box
size and number of pieces.  Figure 10-20 cents a piece, prolly closer to
15-20 cents for recent sets.
HTH,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht