 General / 21019
Re: I need LUGNET portable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:29:05 GMT

I download the Pause text data, suck it into Excel, then take the Excel file
over to my WinCE handheld computer.  Now I have to admit that 90% of the
time I don't have my WinCE HPC with me but I could if I wanted tol.  Makes
all of the information very  portable.  Someone must have done the same
thing for the Palm I would imagine.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

"Jason" <jasonrowoldt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Last week, on vacation, I came upon several sets at Walmart in a really
"backwater" part of Kentucky.  A lot of these were $15.  I had no idea • what the
usual price was, so I didn't buy them.  It seemed kind of cheap though.

Well, I get back today, browse the sets, and find out these were all $50+ • sets.
Mostly Aquanauts and Hydrozone stuff.  Oh well.  I did, however, buy a few • of
the "Weapons Wagons" from the Western theme, because I know they are
discontinued.

The point of all of this is that it would be nice to have access to LUGNET • for
set names/suggested prices to see if I am getting good deals.

Jason