 General / 20988
Re: How many used to do this when building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
When you were assembling your old Lego sets, did you make a point of
orienting the pieces so the injection mark wouldn't show?  I used to do it
all the time and still do whenever I'm rebuilding an old set.  Habits like
these just won't go away.  I guess my anal retentiveness has to rear its ugly
head somewhere!

Dave

I've never really tried to hide the injection mark (too young I guess,
hehehe...) but I do sometimes try to build my models so that the letters on
top of the studs that spell Lego all line up one way.  Though it stops working
when you get an oddly shaped piece.  I think I won this weirdness contest...

-Nick