 General / 20983
Re: How many used to do this when building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:26:47 GMT

I can honestly say I have never done this.

And I thought I was anal.... ;^D

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "David Simmons" <xenobuzz@onemain.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 06:34:58 GMT
Subject: How many used to do this when building?

Hey all,

Since I had to reconstruct some old Space and other sets to offer for trade
in the past week, I noticed myself doing something I haven't had to now that
TLG has finally moved the injection mark to the top of the stud.  When you
were assembling your old Lego sets, did you make a point of orienting the
pieces so the injection mark wouldn't show?  I used to do it all the time
and still do whenever I'm rebuilding an old set.  Habits like these just
won't go away.  I guess my anal retentiveness has to rear its ugly head
somewhere!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini