 General / 20947
Re: Trading Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:23:19 GMT

"Brian Kasprzyk" <brian.kasprzyk@westgroup.com> wrote in message
news:Fz2w0s.KCn@lugnet.com...
I know exactly what you mean!  I just went through a torturous trade.  I
traded imperial mini-figs for new, un-opened castle sets.  Lego is getting
very expensive and I had to decide what theme I would stick with.  So I • chose
castle.  Not to hard to choose since I have over 500 castle minifigs in • all
the themes (including 2 sets of 4086 guys).  But I packed up 31 blue • coats,
most with the red epaulettes, brown backpack and the fancy helmets.  I
practically cried!  That was more then half of my total blue soldiers.
Mostly, I only have captains left now.

Bluecoats - the Imperial Guard type, or the Wild West type?  I aquired a few
of the WW type, and they're so cool!  I had one on my desk by my comp
holding a fire extinguisher, until I nabbed it from him yesterday to put in
the airlock of my latest creation.

Yes, trading away minifigs is an ordeal.  I have nearly a 5 gallon • container
that is packed solid with minifigs from all the different themes.  You can
NEVER have enough!  One day, when I have enough space, I will build a huge
city.   (I'm really hoping I can find people locally that are interested • in
starting a BrickWars club).

WOW that's a LOT of minifigs.  Where are you located at??  And, do you have
any Futuron or BT2 you want to get rid of? ;)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne