 General / 20929
20928  |  20930
Subject:
Trading Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 05:27:28 GMT

Is it me, or does it suck to trade minifigs?

I'm lining up a trade right now, and collecting figs to trade is pure
torture.  Call me weird, but looking at their smiling faces and knowing that
I'm in a sense betraying them is almost too much to bear.  Right now I have
some BT2 figs and various figs who will be stripped of things like armor and
torsos ready to get shipped out.  I'm getting some other figs in return (its
always funny opening a shipment of minifigs :) - it just sucks packing them
up and sending them away.

Anyone else share the same feelings??

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com