 General / 20935
Re: Trading Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:35:26 GMT

Tim,

Tim Courtney wrote:

Is it me, or does it suck to trade minifigs?

I'm lining up a trade right now, and collecting figs to trade is pure
torture.  Call me weird, but looking at their smiling faces and knowing that
I'm in a sense betraying them is almost too much to bear.  Right now I have
some BT2 figs and various figs who will be stripped of things like armor and
torsos ready to get shipped out.  I'm getting some other figs in return (its
always funny opening a shipment of minifigs :) - it just sucks packing them
up and sending them away.

Anyone else share the same feelings??

I have the same feelings about trading anything nowadays. Ugh! With my
parts business, I found that I really don't think of the merchandise as
*mine*, so it is easier. But my stuff, it's all mine!!!! : )

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html